Skip to content
- Full paper/abstract, in Microsoft Word format, can be submitted either through the conference website or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acceptance of all submissions is subject to double-blind peer review.
- Authors are advised to use APA 6 formatting style with Times New Roman (12p) font in single spacing.
- Full paper should include abstract, background, problem statement, significance, objectives, hypotheses/propositions, method(s), data analysis /results, discussion, conclusion and references.
- The length of the paper should not exceed 8000 words and 12 pages.
- Abstracts should preferably be of 250-300 words.
- All abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book/proceedings and selected papers will be included in the institute’s journal after peer review.
- Recommended papers by the papers review committee will be awarded the Best Paper Awards per session. Only full papers will be considered for Best Paper Awards.