Wife of Governor Punjab and Vice-Chair Sarwar Foundation.An active 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐭 and a 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫. She was born in a small village called Salimpur District Toba Tek Singh Pakistan. At the age of six, her family joined her father in a small fishing town called Lossiemouth in the far North of Scotland, UK. She studied at Lossiemouth High School where she was the only Muslim girl.
• Vice-Chair, Sarwar Foundation working in Health, Education, Clean Water, and skill development.
• Founder Hunargah
Currently working on Women Entrepreneurship through Skill Development centers in Punjab and Kashmir with one hundred sewing centers, some include computer classes, Beauty Salons, and Bridal Jewelry designing, classes.
• Launched Hepatitis Campaign
• Installation of Clean Water Filtration Plants.
• Member of Labour party and active campaigner in the UK.
• Was an active member of the Glasgow Muslim Women Association
• Raised funds for Kashmir, Bosnia, Palestine, and Cancer research and other charities.